Saturday, October 30, 2010

Reading Notes for 11/1

Developing and Re-imagining library....
I wonder why the GSU Library didn't expect things to be disorganized and inconsistent with multiple people working separately. But I guess hindsight is always 20/20. It was interesting to hear that the librarians have the option of tagging in CMS. Reading the article made me glad I won't be doing this type of stuff.

The Try It Yourself HTML was fun to play around with. I had to click back often to see what to do. CSS looked more difficult. The Introduction said you should already have some basic knowledge of HTML or XHTML. Something which I lack, even after reading and playing with HTML first. I love having clear and easy examples; thank you W3School.

1 comment:

  1. It does strike me as an unenviable task. I don;t think you could ever finish the job, or please everyone. I hope I don't end up being responsible for the websites of whichever library I end up at. If I ever end up at a library, that is.

    ReplyDelete